92 Civic Fuel System Problem Questions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jaylo

I got a 92 civic hb with a d15b7 all stock. The car starts and runs great except when you put it in gear. It is an automatic and usually in the morning or the first time riding it throughout the day as soon as you put it in gear it bogs down like it isn't getting no fuel. If you press the gas it doesn't do anything and acts like it wants to die. I have to put it back in park so it can return back to normal idle and then rev it up and slam it into drive just to get it going. After you drive it a couple miles it runs fine and don't have that problem for the rest of the day. I checked the fuel pump and it comes on fine, changed the fuel filter and still does it. I am lost when it comes to fuel systems and would greatly appreciate anybody who may know why it does this. Thanks:confused:

You may be loking in the wrong place, it sounds like a transmission problem to me. . . only works right after it heats up, take it to a tranny shop and see what they think.

Back