92 Civic Hatch FS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Just like the post says. I have a 1992 Civic DX Hatch that should become a project car. It runs more than well for both its age and mileage (300K plus)! Very well maintained!!! 38 MPG! I am the 3rd owner. 150 psi across the board just last week. The interior is next to flawless aside from the driver seat. Honda rust shootin out both rear fenders, and the hatch piece in the back. It comes with a CF duckbill spoiler I bought because I could, 4 HX alloys with new tires, and a REAL Apexi exhaust(not on car) The car needs a new exhasut and I wasn't buying something OEM! I took some pictures tonight, they aren't the best but I got what is important. I am going to ask 1500.00 Only because I can't return the exhaust! I am located in Northern Ohio and am not looking for any trades. Let me know what you think, you could drive it home today! You can email me at rollmodel_777@hotmail.com

For pictures of the hatch go to http://www.sounddomain.com/ride/359540/2

I am also parting out my 20K Cr-X if you wanted to pick up some other parts!

fuching delaware but my girl does what I say we can pick up during a weekend. gotta sell duh foe doe firz mow fughuh

Back