92 Civic hatch with h22 fs

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwvnos

well the time comes for me to sell the ol' hatch. its a 92 civic hatch cx with a 95 jdm h22 motor and 94 usdm h23 tranny. has a 6 puck clutch. suspension is skunk2 coilovers and gsr shocks. stops by gsr brakes all around. rolls on the early model 14"gsr rims. has a proform shiftlight and a few other interior things. no rice! has a spoon style front lip and a cf hood that can come with it. email me for pics and o work a deal. but dont email me unless you have to funds to make a deal quick. to give an idea of what i want, iv been getting offers from 4500-5500....so make me and offer and we might have a deal. email markvh22@yahoo.com or IM mwvnos.....tell your freinds about it as well please. thanx!!!

wish i had the loot I would hop on it. Im in nc the scene isnt to big around here. Up in NY you could probablly get like 7 for that.

thanx for the bumps....spread the word about the hatch. does need a lil tuning but is a nice setup. as for b18b, give me an offer, anything is forsale for the right price.

awesome. thanx, any help in selling is greatly appreciated...

My friend is really interested and wants to know if we can meet you somewhere this weekend to take a look at it. Ill pm you my cell #.

ok cool man, i didnt get your pm til late so i will just talk to you tomorrow online or something. thanx for the replay....ttt

give me a call tonight. so we can work out some details and i ll get up with my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back