92 Civic hatch with h22 fs

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is still for sale i would have thought it would have been gone in less than a week with your price of 4000 dollars. I paid 4200 for my 95 si with the stock motor with like 82000 miles. This is a great deal. I wish you were around when i bought my car. Someone buy it you dont know what you are missing.

i have a 92 prelude with a jdm h22 swap w/lsd tranny i'll trade you for the eg. the car has 98k miles the engine has about 40k. i have pics of it and the engine..the motors super clean. e mail me at TREVNICC@AOL.com for pics and info

still interested in trading the prelude for the eg.if youre interested or anybody else i want 4500 firm for it or trade for eg of equal value.
E mail me for pics TREVNICC@aol.com you'll get a response within 15 minutes

or if anybody else wants to buy my prelude or trade it for an EG of equal value lemme know. theres a pic of the prelude in my profile or you can e mail me for them and i'll send them back ( TREVNICC@aol.com )

Bringing dead threads back for the sake of adding zero value comments is a bad thing. Please refrain from doing so in the future.

Thread locked to prevent further post whoring.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back