92 civic HB for sale or trade

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dancomer

i have a 1992 civic HB Si. it has the Greddy Turbo Kit, D15B single cam Vtec (JDM). It has Roh 17" wheels, Brembo rear discs, it has a full 3' exhaust that was custom made, the exhaust consists of a 3" high flow cat, a 3" flowmaster muffler, it has a great tone and is brand new has only 4000 miles on it. the motor has only 19K miles and runs fine. the feed line for the turbo has been replaced due to bad placement by the exhaust so i had a new one made and it now runs around the block. The car also has an apexi rev speed meter, boost guage, and oil pressure guage. it is a five speed, it has a dc sport short shifter, it also has a FIBERGLASS hood. The car needs paint and some body work. it has a sunroof that is cracked but works fine. the car also has a new windsheild. The HB has the Halo headlights, and JDM amber corner lenses. The front wheel bearings need to be replaced but i will take car of that before it is sold. It has energy suspension bushings all round as well as Ground control coilovers and Tokico shocks and struts. It also has frond and rear strut tower bars. The car will also come with a Autotechnica stearing wheel and hub. it has all the interior. There is a kenwood cd player and polk audio 6.5's all round. There are Tenzo R racing seats that are faded red in the driver and passenger, the driverside has a weapon R racing harness that is black and it is a 4 point. The car will come with Dsm 450 injectors, and a new charge pipe that is fitted for a HKS blow off valve. The car has a Dsm side mount intercooler and a Dsm blowoff valve installed. all the motor mounts have been replaced within the last 5 months. The car will come with all the instructions for the turbo kit and the apexi rev speed meter. the oil on this car has been replaced every 2000 miles. the car itself has about 180K. there is minor rust on the rear wheel well like all hondas. it needs paint due to chipping. the car runs and drives great. I live in Gurnee, IL which is right by chicago. shoot me an email at Dancomer18@hotmail.com i am shooting for at least $5000 or a trade for something almost comparible. but all offers will be considered. also i forgot to add that there is a 7.5 pound flywheel and a ACT pressure plate and street/strip disc...it has only been used for 8K miles. there is lots of life left in it...the car is able to produce high 13's to mid 13's in the quarter mile...depends on the tires. on the street i beat a 13.6 second camery that was all TRD with supercharger and full fuel system. i was on 17's and normal gas.

pics are HERE

i got the pics just look in the first post they are there so let me know if anyone is interested...it is a great car

new info i am putting on the starion front mount intercooler and i am putting the blow off valve on a different pipe so it will be a cleaner and better flowing system.

price change i am selling it for 4000. let me know and i will possibly deliver...give me a call at 847-856-1293. my name is Dan

i am putting new piston rings in as we speak so if no one jumps on this i will sell it to someone local and just dump it...but the price stands at 4000...or i will trade for a AWD Talon...someone let me know

hey man I'll trade you my 94 Del sol if your near CA. I'm selling it for 4500 OBO, all stock, white, clean interior.

interested?? pm me

Is anyone interested in this car i am putting a new ZC single cam motor in it so let me know the price will be 4900 and i will travel to get rid of this car so let me know

Dancomer18@hotmail.com

Back