92 Civic HB Shell and parts for Sale In MN

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Allmotorisbest

Up for sale is my 92 Civic DX HB Rolling Shell. Its has 214,xxx miles on it. But doesnt look it at all!! The shell was repainted a few years ago a Grand Prix White. The shell does unfortunately have a salvage title, it was hit in the front end a long time ago when the first owner owned it. I am the 3rd owner and I cant even tell its been in a accident! There is SMALL bubbles starting to appear in the quarter panels, but no rust has broken through yet, so it can still be stopped and avoided. Before that though the car has never had rust once. and if buyer wants I can include the paint for my car. The car will also come with a custom CF hood, a CF Duckbill spoiler and the hatch was custom over layed with CF.

The interior is a blue/blackish. The interior is complete, all carpets, seats, everything is there. The gauge cluster is now and SI cluster with Indiglo gauges in it. It will also come with my pioneer cd player.

The car also has some supension work. Im not positive on what brand suspension, but its lowered a tad bit and is setup for drag racing. The only things that may not come with the car are my 15" stockies with the Nitto tires and the custom exhaust.

On top of the shell I have most of my motor parts to. I have my Z6 tranny(3rd gear grinds), but otherwise tranny is in great shape. Asking 200 shipped!

I have my stock D-series axles in great shape! Asking 100 shipped for both!

I have a D16Y7 Bottom end rebuilt 8,000 miles ago with Y8 rods, PG6B pistons with arp bolts, right now my ACT stage 2 clutch/pressure plate and 8lbs flywheel are still connected to it, but im willing to take those off and sell those seperately. Im also will to part out the block if someone wants specific items. Asking 125 plus shipping for block without clutch or flywheel.

I have a JDM D15B VTEC head. Its incomplete though. It doesnt have the VTEC solenoid nor a cam. Asking 65 shipped.

I have a D15B7 head for sale. Its complete even with Plugs, wires and dizzy. Asking 50 shipped.

I also have a brand new, still in package OEM honda D16Y8 metal headgasket. Asking 45 shipped.

Along with my Starter, Alternator and a Z6 timing belt that has only about 1800 miles on it.
For Alternator: 45 shipped

For starter: 50 shipped

Timing Belt: 30 shipped.

As for the shell im asking 1,600 obo!

Sorry this is such a long post. Just needed to get everything out there. For some reason I cant seem to post pics!?!?!? So if anyone is interested you can either PM me or Email me at Hatchdriverdx@yahoo.com. Or you can contact me at Atrociousinfidel on AIM. Or if its a huge emergency my cell # is (507) 251-2957. My name is Chase

Willing to send pics to anyone until I figure out why I cant post em on here.

lot's of carbonfiber, but really for a rolling shell maybe $1000 no engine really brings prices down for a car.

either way bump for not that bad of a deal.

"Shell" is a poor choice.. Its a rolling chassis with full interior..

An entire car - motor and trans.

"shell" generates images of a stripped out drag prepped rolling chassis with no interior whatsoever.

$1600 for the car, $800 for an Si motor, have a damn nice little hatch for $2400. Do enough shopping you could do a LS-Vtec to it for like $1200.

Last edited:
Back