92 Civic Hb Vs. 93 Talon Gsx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeppreyboy

Just wondering who will win between a 92 Civic HB with a JDM B16 and a 93 Mitsubishi Talon GSX (turbo, AWD). BOth are stock, except the Hatch has an intake.

the mitsu will most likely kill the honda
more traction more power

just race and find out

No way of really saying unless you race. The better driver will probably win but I would say that the GSX has an advantage because of 4WD and turbo.

Peace*

the gsx will win if the driver has all of his limbs.

What model is the hatch? If it's an Si, it's over, the GSX wins. The Si is a heavy mo fo.

DX, CX, VX, the hatch has a better chance, but it's still a driver's battle.

I would have to say that the winner would be the one that crosses the finish line first. Go race them and find out.

Originally posted by asmallsol@May 11 2003, 11:18 PM
I would have to say that the winner would be the one that crosses the finish line first. Go race them and find out.

i dunno.... i mean that doesnt really sound quite right

where did an EG/B16 come from, the hatch is stock, it will lose. Why are people still posting in this thread?

Originally posted by jeppreyboy@May 9 2003, 01:49 PM
Just wondering who will win between a 92 Civic HB with a JDM B16 and a 93 Mitsubishi Talon GSX (turbo, AWD). BOth are stock, except the Hatch has an intake.

It has a b16 swap, sucka

Alright we can close this thread. Just for those who wanted to know..i have a DX model no A/C, Power steering. Lowered. JDM B16 with intake. Anyway..I go to race this person and come to find out he had been lying the whole time. He has a GS 93 talon (non turbo). So i didnt waste my time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back