92 civic shell with extras, cheap!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xfrankx

need to get rid of this shell asap to get my new project underway. there are lots of people on here that can vouch for the car. it does need some bodywork to be mint again but if you are to buy it i can give you the hook up on some good pricing for it. im throwing in the 3in stainless exhaust with titanium canister and a set of new brembo brakes with new pads in with the deal. ill also trade the shell for a COMPLETE b series turbo kit since thats what most of the money will be going for anyways. if not the price is 1700 firm. i recently had the bumper repainted recently and added a few other things. the pass side door has a dent/scratch in it from someone hitting it in a parking lot and the roof bondo cracked. it wasnt rolled over or anything like that. i know the guy that owned the car before and he said it was just the bondo didnt stick. its nothing too major
mods are:
gsr brakes front and back with goodrich braided lines
skunk2 camber kit
intrax springs
3in stainless exhuast
del sol seats with grey stripe
vision amber corners
gsr rear 2dr seat
ford mineral grey full respray jams and all
no rust at all
wings west skirts
grey interior with black carpet
most of the bolts have been replaced in the bay with stainless ones
mild wire tuck
i need to sell this thing asap so please if you want it be serious. if you find me a buyer ill give you 50 bucks as a finders fee :wave:

located in pittsburgh pa

90588697wv1.jpg

p1010040ot8.jpg

p1010041uy4.jpg

newpicsandshit060no6.jpg

rims are sold it will come on steelies. front brakes will need changed but i have brand new rears for it

Last edited:
a man u wanna jus sale da shell n part it out ur forsure to make da same if not more jus let me know

Back