92 civic si hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dancomer

and last but not least i have a 92 civic SI hatch that i want to sell with everything i have for 4500

it has tokico all round, ground control coilovers all round, rear crossdrilled discs, new wheel bearings, short shifter, apex rev speed meter, projector headlights, jdm single cam ZC, full tenzo R exhaust, autotechnica steering wheel, integra LS seats in the front, racing pedals, solid rear motor mount, full interior, heat works, no AC, no pwer steering, and if you buy it for the 4500 everything listed above comes with it...the motor has 39K miles and the body just hit 184K

if the car is bought for 4500 i will give everything that is posted
here-----> https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=5&t=41057

i am located in Gurnee, IL and my cell number is 847-456-7553 that is the easiest way to contact me...but my email is dancomer18@hotmail.com

let me know

WAHT NO ONE WANTS A 92-95 CIVIC BODYSTYLE CIVIC...SOME ONE HAS TO WANT ONE...SO LETS SEE WHAT THE OPFFERS ARE SO SOMEONE THROW OUT SOME OFFERS ON WHAT THEY THINK IT MIGHT BE WORTH

what do you want for the 90...i may be interested
give me a call at 847-456-7553

Like Krypton said, POST SOME PICS. I'd give you an offer if some pics were posted. I also have a friend selling a 92 AWD TSI who may want to trade for your hatch and some cash. It has a new 16g on it and a few other things.

I am kind of interested in it and I live in milwaukee. The only thing is I have a 1000 bucks. Let me know if you would take 1k and I'll come and take a look at it. The paint kind of scares me, but its not that hard to change.

Back