92 Civic Si Hatchback 72,500 miles

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
But enough is enough.

My daily commuter is a Prius - and at 45-50+ mpg, I must go with that. With fuel and insurance as high as it is these days, extra fun cars are not a luxury I can afford to enjoy. It kills me to leave the Si in the garage. It WANTS to be driven!!!

Without Idiots there wouldnt be smart people, maybe i should sell my rex for 5000 dollars, naw 2800 is good, i dont have patience

first off congrats on your sale
i know this post is a bit old but i felt compelled to register and reply .
i google searched civic si hatchback low milage - why? because i have always been in love with the 92-95 civic si ever since i owned a 93 si with b16 way back in the day. As you all probably know a 92-95 unmodified civic si is hard as hell to come by let alone one with under 100k miles. I would guesstimate at 100-250 in the whole country. Every day these cars are being thrashed on and totaled by lil kids. There is no doubt in my mind that the milage you had on this deffinately increases its worth. I have been looking for a 92-95 civic si thats clean and under 75k miles for the longest time and am willing to pay upwards of 7 grand for it ..i know you might say wow 15 year old car you are an idiot but i have fine tastes and im willing to spend the few extra thousand dollars to have a great base fresh unmolested eg si
one i will keep for a lifetime ..im just shocked it took 4 months to sell it if you had it on ebay i guarantee a 5k$ buy it now would have been met within days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back