92 civic swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricer1129

do i have to get aftermarket mounts to bolt a d16a into a 92 civic sedan????????????????????????/

nope you don't need to get any mounts at all to put a d series engine in a car that originally came with a d series motor.

unless you mean B16a :p then you have to get a couple but they should come with the swap.

no im not movin it to another forum i just need to know what things i need to put the motor in the car and to get it running the motor is from a 89 integra its a d16a ........not a b16a........it has a lil less than 1000 miles on the motor its rebuilt dohc 1.6 liter so please no jack ass comments just give me the terms man..............

u cant put that motor in ur car, it needs different mounts, and its obd0 and MOSt places u cant put an older motor in a newer car.

Originally posted by ricer1129@Aug 5 2003, 01:33 PM
no im not movin it to another forum i just need to know what things i need to put the motor in the car and to get it running the motor is from a 89 integra its a d16a ........not a b16a........it has a lil less than 1000 miles on the motor its rebuilt dohc 1.6 liter so please no jack ass comments just give me the terms man..............

If you don't want to follow the rules, please leave. This is warning one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back