92 CRX Si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Teufel

A co-worker of mine told me today that he has a friend that is trying to get rid of a 92 CRX Si for $500 bucks. Said the only problem with it was the clutch was out and the interior is fooked up. What do ya think? Make a good project car?

Have no clue about the last year the CRX was made. Just going by what he told me. Problem is hehe I just bought a 95 Civic Coupe to make a project car as well. But hey guess can never have to many Projects?

Well going to go take a look at it tomorrow just to see what kinda shape it is in. Guess I can take the Digi-Cam and snap some pictures post here and see what the general audience says.

Originally posted by Teufel@Oct 29 2003, 03:21 PM
Have no clue about the last year the CRX was made. Just going by what he told me. Problem is hehe I just bought a 95 Civic Coupe to make a project car as well. But hey guess can never have to many Projects?

Well going to go take a look at it tomorrow just to see what kinda shape it is in. Guess I can take the Digi-Cam and snap some pictures post here and see what the general audience says.

exactly!!! never enough room for too many project cars... shiet i have 5

:)

Originally posted by 2 litre EG+Oct 29 2003, 05:54 PM-->
@Oct 29 2003, 03:21 PM

exactly!!! never enough room for too many project cars... shiet i have 5

:)

what the hell do you do?

I agree no such thing as too many project cars, I have 2 now, and I want a 3rd.

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Oct 29 2003, 07:11 PM
the crx was only made from 88-91. but the del sol is sometimes referred to as the "cr-x del sol".

actually the first year of the crx was 1984 and ended in 1991.

Ok going to bed now but going to take the camera with me tomorrow to go look at it. Will snap some pics of the car and upload them.

Thinking for 500 bucks, it can't be in that great of shape. But hey got the 95 Civic for 3k and it is in excellent condition with only 150k miles on it. Carfax came back on it with nothing... And just had to spend a few bucks for a front end alignment and have the tires balanced..

/me crosses fingers and hopes the luck continues

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Oct 30 2003, 12:04 AM-->
Originally posted by get_nick@Oct 29 2003, 08:17 PM
rixXxceboy
@Oct 29 2003, 07:11 PM
the crx was only made from 88-91. but the del sol is sometimes referred to as the "cr-x del sol".

actually the first year of the crx was 1984 and ended in 1991.

Actually, they still sold the CRX as a '92 model in Europe for sure, and I think Australia as well.

I was just about to say that, fooker!

hey if some one sold me a car that didn't technically exist, I'd be all over it! Maybe the guy is just an idiot?

Good luck...

-B

Its a 91 CRX for sure.. Seen it today. Body is straight and it has the SOHC vtec in it. Interior is in piss poor condition. And the clutch is toast.

Gonna think about it. Not sure I want to jump on it right away.

figured loco would come out and say "they sold 34 units still in the months of january and february in estonia, and I think sold until march 13th in hondurus"

:p :D :D

Originally posted by Teufel@Oct 30 2003, 06:25 PM
Its a 91 CRX for sure.. Seen it today. Body is straight and it has the SOHC vtec in it. Interior is in piss poor condition. And the clutch is toast.

Gonna think about it. Not sure I want to jump on it right away.

uh...crx's didnt come with VTEC stock in the states...

Back