92 CX rear brake lines compatible with GSR??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phyregod

!!YTINASNI
Well, I almost did the brake swap when I realized that hmotorsonline cut the brake lines instead of removing them properly. I was looking at the CX brake lines and they are TOTALLY different. So, I'm going to purchase a set of stainless brake lines for a GSR.

What I'm wondering is, will the GSR rear brake lines hook right up to factory CX hardlines?? Just want to be sure. Thx.

yep, if you didn't order them yet, order them for a del sol vtec or del sol si or eg civic si. the gsr ones will work, but they are a little bit longer and make some slack

Quoted post[/post]]
yep, if you didn't order them yet, order them for a del sol vtec or del sol si or eg civic si. the gsr ones will work, but they are a little bit longer and make some slack

Just got aluminum "wicked tuning" LCA's, Edelbrock stainless brake lines, and a set of Motegi Racing Tuner Lugs..

(Looked at the lugs last night, didn't realize the factory lugs have a rounded face, you were right that I need to change lugs..) :confused:

Should be pimpin the GSR brakes in about 1.5 weeks... :mrgreen:

Back