92 dx hatch b18a swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok im sure alot of this stuff has already been answered but i searched for quite some time and i haven't found any answers sorry if this is because on my stupidty

alright here i go i was at work the other day it was a slow day not to much wrenching to be done. well this twin headlight integra pulls in and gets some work done after it leaves im walking around the shop and i spot a b18a chillen in the corner so i ask the boss what is the story on it and he says it was pulled out of the teg that was just in the shop. ok so to make a long story short i buy the motor from him for 40 bux good deal i think
just the motor no trans, ecu, axles or nothing.
so my question is what would i have to do, buy in order to get this into my 92 dx hatch?
im going to buy a gsr head and i am going turbo so therefore the motor will be built for boost here in a about a week or so also i will be running hondata with a 255 lph fuel pump and 550cc injectors
so what do you guys think about it?

Get some good pistons and rods for it. I suggest eagle h beams and SRP .10 over pistons with a 9 to 1 compression ratio. You will also need the vtec conversion kit and some ARP head studs. I would go with a ls transmission, i like the gearing better for turbo. Get one with a LSD if possible. You would also need the p72 obd1 ecu if you were going to have the secondary butterflies hooked up. But we have just left them open for turbo applications, and used a different ecu. Other than that you should be good. If you have any other questions just ask.

Back