92 dx hatch w/b18c swap/turbonetics turbo/PA

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Halloween special bump. Today only $4500. For $5000 I will include the turbo, fmic, manifold injectors, IC piping and all parts I have. Basically stock seats, radiator, ac condenser, and an extra magnaflow catback.

Reverting to e-bay. Shoot offers there. Rember to mention hondaswap so I know where you came from.

i sold a 95 si with 96k on shell with a b16 trans and b17 gsr motor for 3400 all type r stuff added to car

4500 for a rust bucket, primer pos, with 350k on body that runs 16's WTF, not my fault you wasted 2k on a motor swap to make your car run 16's

dude why would anyone waist 4500 or 5500 for a piece of shit like this, when you can get the motor and a less rusted pos for 3k

i would hit vtec and the quarter panel would fall off cause its that rusted.

this is what a 3400 car looks like lmao wtf were u thinking.
b17a4.jpg

DSC00965.jpg

Si.jpg

16's, try again. 14.3. and where are you getting a JDM B18c for $3k? Look at h-motors.

Last edited:
13.4 lmfao in the 1/8th, maybe with a fucking h22 your insane dude.. i was dynoed at 190hp to the wheels tuned with a 1.8 60ft i did a 14.1sec with drag radials

lol lol

What is his prob? LOL I dont know what going on but I run mid 15's to low 15's with a $500 POS d16z6 with 20000mil on it. The only thing that was done to it was header, home made cat back and a short ram air intake. Now I am running a 50 shot of nos and kill all B16/18. lol Any way don't lisen to him you will sell you car.:cool:

Last edited:
I just take it as a free bump. Im not in a big hurry to sell. Just dont have time for it with work and a baby on the way. If it stays than it will become a winter projest and get stripped and painted. Also the b17a1 puts out 167HP so I will give him props on getting 190WHP with a good tune. To add yes it is a nice looking car and I feal, just my opinion, that more could have been gotten for the car. So the way I see it, $3650 Motor, $500 tires and wheels, $500 car plus over $1000 in turbo parts and another complete exhaust and not to mention other misc. items, seats,carpet,cluster,console, isnt that bad of a deal. FYI the BIN price It has a offer button there....

hey

Yea If I had the cash I would like a new hb but I am going to keep my pos of shit. I just put a home made turbo kit on it and Pumping out alot of horse power. All most more than any stock b-motors and my car has over 20000mils on it lol. That guy was just pissed off because you killed him in a race lol. And for him saying any thing about the rust on your car. Thats just the dust and shit in his eyes after passing his ass lol. Any way If you still have the turbo kit. I need pics and what do you have left of it. I going to need one for my girls car after I put in her new type-r in a week or so. Thanks Wolf Dawg:rolleyes:

Ill let you know in a couple of days of what I have left. I have all items listed on craigslist but all I keep getting is " I got a _____ how do I put a turbo manifold on it to turbo it with sum noz so I can be more quicker". Im thinking that the interweb is going to all kids who mommies and daddies have more money than brains. As far as the HMT goes good job. I had a d16z6 in my coupe and thats why I bought the kit. But then I got a little extra cash and well yaa. Shit think about it. A little rust spot, no bigger than a dollar bill, is just weight reduction. J/K. Like I said if it dont sell Ill fix that 1 spot, paint it, drive it and well, if it sells, it sells.

Last edited:
Back