92 Dx Hatchback

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

techpimp

I have a 92 DX Hatchback with aem intake, dcsports headers, gready exhaust, and ECU reprogramed. I want to get a swap and put a supercharger on it. There really isnt a buget but i want to think about the aplication of the car. The car is going to be a daily driver that kills those automatic mustangs at the stop light. I want my car to last a long time or as long as possible. I also wanted to know if anything that i have for my car now will fit on the swap. And where is the best place to purchase the swap? (there is this guy in town that claims to be an import tech and can do swaps but hes a moron.)

What is Better on this application a turbo or supercharger? I was told that a turbo is bad on your engine if you drive like a jackass everyday?

Thanks for any input you can give me.

TechPimp

if your ona budgewt then b16 supercharged should be koo.... any set up is bad if you drive like a jack ass everyday... if you keep everything under control then you should be koo with whatever you get

Back