1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

92 eg dx hatch for sale-$800 (PA)

Discussion in 'Vehicles: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by 92dxman, Aug 9, 2007.

1. 92dxman

92dxman New Member

It has 214k miles on the clock right now. Runs alright except for the fact that the head gasket blew a couple months ago. The right front driver's side fender is a little banged up from an minor fender bender a couple years ago. It isn't inspected either. Over the last two years that I have owned it, I have done a couple things mod wise. Nothing fancy, just a B n M short throw shifter and Kyb Agx struts on all 4 corners. It has been fun to drive and very practical considering it is a hatch. It doesn't have a radio/cd player though. It would be a perfect candidate for a motor transplant, beater or maybe even a rallycross car. Here is what I will throw in with the car:

-Integra front control arms, 21 mm front sway bar and polyurethane bushings
    that I planned to have installed on the car since there is no front bar
    from the factory

-Brand new black front drivers side fender.

-Set of 4 Sumitomo Htr 200 175/70/13 tires with only about
    6-10k miles on them max.

-Oem clutch from a 96 Civic dx.

-If someone would like them, I have Kyb Gr-2's that were originally on
    the car plus a set of rears that are still in the box.

For all of this, I would like to get $800 for everything. I can be negotiable with the price as well. Pics will be added later if anybody is interested in seeing them. I am located in Doylestown, PA which is 45 mins to an hour north of Philly. I will warn you that this isn't driveable for long distances. If you are maybe 15-20 minutes, you could get away from driving it home. Any longer distances than that, it might have to be towed, trailered, etc.

2. boostedf22

boostedf22 dis is why im not

Yeah some pics would be awesome !!!

Very interested in it !!

3. bunnyzor

bunnyzor New Member

Pics! Also very interested.

4. 92dxman

92dxman New Member

It is pretty much sold. Someone put a down payment on it Friday night. If something falls through, I will give notice.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted