92 Explorer for sale or Trade

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

here is all the info

http://members.cardomain.com/redlobster

new engine and tranny, ac recharged in june 02, heater will burn you out it works so good

would like to trade for a 91+ accord, 92+ hatch, 92+ civic, integra,or if you have something else just lemme know, nothing special dont need anything souped up but will take if your willing to trade
email me at worksuxs84@hotmail.com

thanks
sean

id say between 2k-2500

i think thats a really fair deal, especially with new motor,tranny,ac, and if you looked at the pics of the interior you will notice that the seats and carpet are in immaculate shape

i will trade you for my 92 civic with about 4 k into it but i want at least 2k on top of the deal i have all recipts to show for it and its been done in the last 4 months b16a gsr tranny and ecu and alot more

jeffie7 and dok i would love to trade either of you guys but i dont have any extra cash, and sir kid i live in wichita kansas, if you would like to fly in or take the greyhound here i will be more then happy to pick you up at the airport or station

thanks
sean

Back