92 gsr tranny

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

redef91

this kid got a 92 gsr tranny for sale and i was wondering if it real is betta gear ratio than my cable ls tranny and would that be good for my turbo setup im doing.

Couldn't tell you if it's real, but it will have a better gear ratio, and be better for boost if it is.

The gsr tranny will be better for everything performance related, and will only hurt you if you spend all day on the freeway, it will drop your gas mileage by a bit. But if you are building a fast car, who cars about mileage? :)

Quoted post[/post]]
The gsr tranny will be better for everything performance related, and will only hurt you if you spend all day on the freeway, it will drop your gas mileage by a bit. But if you are building a fast car, who cars about mileage? :)

extacly idk care about mileage anyway i could tell if its a gsr one

Quoted post[/post]]

havent looked it yet going fri i wanna knwo what to look for.

If it is legit, it should have a paper/plastic tag on it with the vin on it. Copy the vin, and bring it back here with you. Or search online and find out how to read the vin.

Mine looks like this...
trannyvin.jpg

is that gsr tranny, does the number need to match those or its different.

Back