92 hatch fs/ft b18b

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

member me? i still have the trade BUT now i have a jdmb20b in it with gsr trans the only problem is that the trans is fucked up need to be rebuilt or replaced . its a 98 hatch.fires and runs beautifully one time still fires dough just the trans

member me? i still have the trade BUT now i have a jdmb20b in it with gsr trans the only problem is that the trans is fucked up need to be rebuilt or replaced . its a 98 hatch.fires and runs beautifully one time still fires dough just the trans

what makes you think that it needs a tranny?? what does it do?..and do you have pics of your car?..my email is matty11781@yahoo.com

i thought that looked like Hosmers car

yah its hosmers old car.. but a few weeks after getting it i had to replace the head,head gasket,headstuds, because of a poor hose installation(on hosmers part..not blaming him tho)...but i love the car..and no it doesnt have a/c or p/s...

hey i got a 89 prelude si
lots of mods
215whp
runs a 11.2 1/4 mile
call 8432009422 if interested and for more deitails

not too steer off topic, cuz i may be very interested in that, considering i am looking for an eg in the ct-ish area to build up for spring so ill get back to u on that, BUT how do u run an 11.2?!! with only 215whp... quite impossible

now for the car... my AIM is DLChuck21, and email is slowcivichb@gmail.com, so we can talk further on working something out here maybe...-thanks

Back