92 Hatch GSR Front End Conversion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckl3ss

Hey so I posted my pics in another thread, but I wanted to know what you guys think of my car. I got a b16 in it with some mods.

In case anyone wants to know it was a cut and weld job, not very hard, and everything matches up pretty good. let me know what you think.

Scroll down if you want pics of the engine bay

2lksbhu.jpg

o9hmdx.jpg

sc9wkj.jpg

2lsickn.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not a big fan of front end conversions but it looks like you did a good job of making the panels match up ^_^.

Like I said in the other thread, I'm not a big fan of it, but it looks like a clean conversion at least! :thumbsup: I've seen much worse looking things on Hondas...

That looks nice! great job. The lines flow well and everything. Im not a big fan of that integra front end, but it looks no worst on your car than on an integra.

What is the difference between this and a body kit? Because to me if you put a kit or do a front end conversion you can't really be a fan of the car itself. You completely change the car so its no longer a civic really. I dunno, it does look clean but i would of just bought an integra :rolleyes:

It looks clean and flows but I feel dirty looking at it.

What is the difference between this and a body kit? Because to me if you put a kit or do a front end conversion you can't really be a fan of the car itself. You completely change the car so its no longer a civic really. I dunno, it does look clean but i would of just bought an integra :rolleyes:

:werd:

you did a good job of making it look legit, but that wing on the hatch i think kinda makes it look ricish. if that's a word. same with the hood pins.

front end is ok , i woulda used jdm type r front personally , oh and ditch th skirts, rear lip and mid wing

hatches are lighter

Dont mind the temporary wires holding on the radiator,

2j121au.jpg

2aah8vm.jpg

2i8eu4z.jpg

Last edited:
Not too hacked, Ive seen worse but I wouldnt want to get hit, what with the Erector set pieces and shotty welding holding the core support on.

What's with the stupid Spoon socks around the brake and clutch reservoirs?

Oh and are the holes in the rear bumper really necessary?

Last edited:

Probally not for him, but good for diffusing air caught up in the rear bumper though. They look like shit but remind me of the days when the import scene was in it's younger years. "STR" ring a bell??? They debuted on a certain STR sponserd ( JG engine dynamics as well ) record breaking blue/yellow/white CRX and became boil-n-bag rice within a year. I miss those days.

What's with the stupid Spoon socks around the brake and clutch reservoirs?

Why does it matter to you if i have socks around my reservoirs
or not

Just curious as to the purpose they serve, or the lack thereof. Especially since one of them is just like barely hanging there.

Other than that the conversion looks nice, not sure how safe it is but :thumbsup:

Back