92 Hatch GSR Front End Conversion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

What's with the stupid Spoon socks around the brake and clutch reservoirs?

Supposedly they help soak up any excess fluid that manages to escape, but mostly they're just engine bay bling, similar to chromed oil caps, battery tie downs, etc....

You confuse me. Im not exactly sure. but it looks as if you have no front lip. but yet you have side skirts and rear. and not to big of a fan for the second spoiler right about the tail lights.

but so far. i do love the front clip swap.

Yeah I bought it with the side skirts and rear lip on it, I am in the process of getting stock sideskirts, and a new bumper

I think this has been bugging me since I first saw it in the other thread, but is it me or does the hood almost not fit? It seems like it doesn't fit right closest to the windshield. Did you have problems with it?

What's with the stupid Spoon socks around the brake and clutch reservoirs?

Oh and are the holes in the rear bumper really necessary?

The socks take care of any fluid spillage. But yeah, 99% looks. So what.

And the holes in the rear bumper? Would you believe that he gains top end speed and higer gas mileage because those holes are there?

ps..
look at all that room... 350 conversion anyone?

Last edited:
I think this has been bugging me since I first saw it in the other thread, but is it me or does the hood almost not fit? It seems like it doesn't fit right closest to the windshield. Did you have problems with it?
Yes it is raised, but it is because I have the wrong hood hinges, my 2 original were bent so I picked these 2 off an integra at the junkyard. I just need to find the right hood hinges again, but these work for now.

seen better welding jobs done at mako, but sorry to say it looks half assed under the hood , wires holding the radiator , ill fitting spoon junk , bad wiring , you did just enough to get the front end on , its a hack job , sorry to say , Was this a repair because of an accident ??????

seen better welding jobs done at mako, but sorry to say it looks half assed under the hood , wires holding the radiator , ill fitting spoon junk , bad wiring , you did just enough to get the front end on , its a hack job , sorry to say , Was this a repair because of an accident ??????

Maaco, not mako.
and no they dont weld, they just use double sided tape, and gorilla glue.

Back