92 hatch rear speakers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

is there any rear speakers in a usdm 92 hatch Si if so where are they at and what do I have to have to do the gathers speaker system

Originally posted by hondacivicSit3@Aug 29 2005, 09:41 PM
is there any rear speakers in a usdm 92 hatch Si if so where are they at and what do I have to have to do the gathers speaker system
[post=547034]Quoted post[/post]​

i don't believe that they came with any in the backs on those cars. should only have 6.5 inch in the doors

Yes... they came with speakers in the rear. Gathers is nice but not worth the money. Just get the speaker grills from an si and make brackets like i did :) it is easy fo sheezie!

Originally posted by sk8er602@Aug 29 2005, 10:26 PM
it was an opition on 92-93 si's standerd on 94-95
[post=547052]Quoted post[/post]​

my 92 DX has them...dealer installed option

There ar panels for them that have holes. If you are creative you can get busy with a dremel and make ports that look better using the cover from the speakers.

all your speaker wire is all pre wired, only for hatches i belive, i just got a mint used set of grills and brakets and all the hardware and put that in there instead of messing with the gathers systems, if you decide on a gathers system , and you have a usdm car or canadian car, make sure you get the curved speaker grilles, the link above are for the jdm interior pannels.

Originally posted by 92dxhatch@Sep 8 2005, 05:54 PM
all your speaker wire is all pre wired, only for hatches i belive, i just got a mint used set of grills and brakets and all the hardware and put that in there instead of messing with the gathers systems, if you decide on a gathers system , and you have a usdm car or canadian car, make sure you get the curved speaker grilles, the link above are for the jdm interior pannels.
[post=551597]Quoted post[/post]​

Damn, you're right... I didn't even notice that they were flat and not curved :(

Back