92 hatch vx B18C1 widebodied new paint

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

how can we work sumtin out cuz i am interested... how is the clutch and the tranny?

Originally posted by bluenutz5@Feb 26 2004, 12:09 AM
how can we work sumtin out cuz i am interested... how is the clutch and the tranny?

The clutch is brand new. The tranny is smooth, only has like 40k on it. EMAIL me and well figure something out. Thanks.

i'm really interested in it, is there a way we can schedule something so i can take a look at it?

Originally posted by 90 accord@Mar 1 2004, 04:39 PM
i'm really interested in it, is there a way we can schedule something so i can take a look at it?

Where are you located... If youre in AZ.. anytime after 4pm is good with me... Anytime on weekends is good as well. If you want, just give me a call and well set up some time where you could come see it. Thanks
Carl
301-674-7168 ( my cell)
480-283-1788 (home)

i'll give you a jingle tomorrow at around 4 then? if i can get this hguy to take my car off my hands i'm REALLY gunna be interrested :)

but i'm confused, in another post your name was lauren?

Lauren is my g/f .. we both use the same user name for everything... Sorry for the confusion... Just give me a call around 4 or after 4. Thanks
Carl

How much did that paint job cost ya? How much was the paint itself? I'm painting my 89 hatch this summer and I think that's a bad ass color. :tpp:

Originally posted by $k@m Art1$t@Mar 3 2004, 05:02 PM
How much did that paint job cost ya? How much was the paint itself? I'm painting my 89 hatch this summer and I think that's a bad ass color. :tpp:

Paint didnt cost me anything. I have a friend that owns a body shop and owed me a favor.. If i did have to pay, everything would have cost around $3-4k.. Luckly I do all my own body work as well.

Thanks for the compliments on the car!! :D

i wasn't getting offerend enough for my car, so unfortunately i don't have enough casshh, sorry mang <_<

dude i am still interested and i hava aaround 5500 now so i will have the rest around april and i was woundering if u knew how much it would be to ship the car out here.....? let me know im in chicago
peace

how can you run stock struts on something that low? I imagine there blown stock struts??

Originally posted by UDT@Mar 8 2004, 04:49 PM
how can you run stock struts on something that low? I imagine there blown stock struts??

Its quite easy actually... There is nothing wrong with the struts... youd be suprised how much lower I could put it, but then I have problems turning .. LOL ... oh yea, and in some of the pictures its REALLY low bc I had airbags and one point in time. I just like my car low, I cant stand having a gap between the tires and the wheel well. :D

car still for sale heres a few new shots, nust sell

civic3.jpg
civic2.jpg
civic1.jpg

yes sir, i thought for sure it wouldnt close, it looked so tall, put the hood down and i sighed with relief ;) its close but she closes.

Back