92 Hatchback Si Blue for sale 3400$ pick up or 350

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sinner

92 Hatchback Si Blue for sale 3400$ pick up or 3500$ meet.
I got a hatchback for sale ($3400) or trade. And Yes its has a clear title. For 3500$ if we meet half way.

This is a great car. I got it for my wife but she cant seem to get the hang of a stick. If I had the funds to get her another one and keep this one i would. So heres the deal I want a trade for an automatic civic, but I sell it if I cant get a trade.

Heres the break down.

1992 Honda Civic Hatchback Si- Blue
107k miles
Ram Intake w/ new filter
big *** muffler which sounds pretty good.
50/50 tails
custom shiftknob and e-brake
nossle lights(no turned on because of the pigs around here)
White Dash light

this car has kick you in the *** go. I'm currently driving it while my del sol is down.

http://www2.latech.edu/~tlp006/car/pics/

Here are the problems:

1. It has slight hail damage
2. It could use a paint job its as you know its a 1992.
3. It might need a new wiper motor. I havent really looked at it yet.

Let me know whats up. I'm in Ruston and anyone can come by at any time to check it out. contact me at robot_csc364@yahoo.com

Nick

there isn't a ruston, oklahoma and the tags are oklahoma. Do you live in Lousianna and bought the car in oklahoma or do you live in Washinton and bought the car here?

I got a 1994 civic ex automatic. I got a obx cat back and short ram that the guy i bought it from put on. It has 130k miles and runs good. I live in St. Rose Louisiana (about 20 min away from New Orleans) i'm looking to sell my car and i really want a hatch 5spd esp. the si. I need to run it past my father first tho. Gimme a PM back.

Back