92 Hb Si, Rhd Jdm For Sale Loooook

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Beaute Hatch, too bad I already got one. I want to paint my that color, and do the same molding and lips as that has. But didn't it have a shaved rear license plate and key hole earlier?

yeah it did. but I put a stock gate on..It looks better and the gate juss didn't look right to me...I am glad I chose to do it that way....and driving is easier than I thought it would be..

Nice, where is the gate at? just sitting around or what? My gate is hit so I am looking for one :D

I sold my spoon mirrors a long time ago, and have just one stock mirror on it right now...I am waiting for spoon mirrors to come into my friends shop again...They are on order and as soon as they are in, there willl be some on my hb...Also I threw the old gate away, it was no good and of no use to me...sorry

hmmm. . . mirrors coming and going? tailgate was no good?. . . what happened to the white faced gauges from the first pics?

lol wildbill what are you talking about? i dont see any white face guages anywhere on any of the pics.

Right here y0!
s3e5db1a72dfde.jpg

Most jdm sir gauge clusters had white faced guages.

Originally posted by hatchboy@Apr 5 2003, 07:06 PM
lol wildbill what are you talking about? i dont see any white face guages anywhere on any of the pics.

5th from the top

s3e5db1a72dfde.jpg

now can you see them?

No...He was right I had a JDM cluster...I needed money at the time so sold it, I am going to buy another one very soon tho...At the time I didn't have a job and needed money, which is why I sold my racing harts and Si's...Now I have a job and can afford to buy stuff and keep it..The mirrors I sold to my friend because I wanted JDM power folding but a deal I had the guy didnt coem through...SO I am not quite sure what you were implying Wildbillhatchbac, and Im going to say it like this, If you wanna be an ass about stuff, take it somewhere else...Cuz really I dont care a whole lot about people trying to put my shit down or whatever....Nobody asked you to be a dick....and nobody asked you to reply on my ad, I really dont even care if you are a mod, I go to plenty of other websites..SO I dont know if I am taking this all out of context, but fuck off....If you aren't interested in buying the car, Dont post....

TTT...FOR SALE.....I WANNA SELL IT...I WANT A SUV ON DUBS....ANYONE HAVE CASH AND INTERESTED HIT ME UP....MAKE OFFER FOR CAR...NO LOWBALLERS..I HAVE OFFER FOR 6000$...I WILL ALSO THROW IN A B16A SHORTBLOCK WITH .25 OVER CTR PISTONS AND A FIRST GEN B16 HEAD MINUS CAMS AND DIST...SO TAKE IT ALL AND YOU CAN PUT IN THE SWAP, ALL YOU NEED IS TRANNY AND MISC SWAP STUFF......ANY TAKERS?????????/

I WILL NOT ACCEPT 4500 FOR THIS CAR NOW, SO DONT EMAIL ME SAYING YOU WILL GIVE ME 4500 NOW....I SPENT ALOT OF MONEY GETTING IT ALL REGISTERED, DRIVEABLE AND BODYWORK DONE AND PAINTED.....I HAVE BEEN OFFERED $6000 ALREADY.....ANYONE ELSE INTERESTED????

Back