92 honda accord

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b23silk

ok i got a 92 honda accord that needs a tranny.
I would like to know what tranny options do i have.
Here are the specs,
F22 sohc non-vetch with a auto tranny.
now what tranny will match to this car, and would it be cheaper to swap the tranny or to rebuild it any help would be great. please email me at garycle2009@yahoo.com or pm me here, thanks for the help guys

Why would you only want e-mails or PMs? This is a forum. People can just hit reply and post answers. That's the point of it, so everyone can read the answers and learn and throw in their own two cents.

Anyway, pretty much any 90-93 Accord auto tranny should work, and I'm very sure that you can find a used one for cheaper then a rebuild...

any suggestions on where i can find a cheap tranny? a if u must know i can only check my email at work, the site is blocked at my job, and the pm was me not paying any mind off what i was typing thanks for the help though. and can i take one out of a civic does it have to be a accord

any suggestions on where i can find a cheap tranny? a if u must know i can only check my email at work, the site is blocked at my job, and the pm was me not paying any mind off what i was typing thanks for the help though. and can i take one out of a civic does it have to be a accord

Ah, gotcha, that makes sense then.

As for your question, yes, it must come from an Accord. The Civics use different engines and their transmissions will NOT bolt up to yours. I'd check your car parts section on your local Craigslist and see if anybody is selling a used Accord transmission. I see them on my Craigslist section pretty frequently...

Back