92 Integra FS/T Philly

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I have a 1992 Integra that has 120,000 miles and a brand new supersonic blue pearl paint job(new GSR paint). Motor is strong, all belts were recently replaced. Also has short ram intake, obx axleback exhaust, excel rh5 sivler 17" rims(kumho ecsta), tokico blues with tokico springs (1" drop),dropzone coilovers are also included, 2 12" subs, and lots more. Im located outside of philly, Quakertown pa. im asking 5600 obo

very nice looking car ... id do away with the wing .... but :thumbsup: anyway :)

I have more, im just in the proccess of putting them up.

s403d249c9c417.jpg

I know him (Riceburner)...he's a friend of mine. Here is his mods

"MODS are as follows
B16a1 Swap
1. new head gasket
2. new injectors
3. new fuel filter
4. DC sports 4-2-1 header
5. thermal cat back exhaust
6. eibach springs
7. B&M short shifter
8. ACT clutch (6puck racing disk)
9. GSR cams
10. ram air intake
11. new distributor
12. new ngk plugs
13. new plug wires
14. hasport motor mounts
15. integra seats
16. indiglo gauges
17. all new belts
18. pw0 chipped ecu

What all it needs
1. windshield
2. paint (maybe) "

EDIT: BTW, Nice car. Loving the color. :worthy:

i dont think 6 is a lot for this car, but make an offer and i'll see what i can do

BACK TO THE TOP IT GOES! :D

Its been a while but ive added a bunch of new shizz B)

Heres the list
:New axles, driverside motor mount, new brakes, urathane bushings in the front and rear lower control arms, new shock mount bushings in the front lower control arms from Acura, brand new Tokico blue's with Tokico springs with 1" drop front and rear and a new front end alignment this week.

ill post new pics soon with shots of the suspension and the car with the new rims on it.

Im just curious as to who painted your car? Im in south jersey, and im willing to take the trip to philly, since there arnt any good body shops down here.

The shop that painted my car was just a local body shop that i worked at for a while. Goetz Automotive. they do a real good job. i could get you a number if you wanted.

yea get that # if you could, because my teg needs some body work done, and needs to be painted. I got a new door, that was off a 93 integra GSR...its a blue almost like yours that I really like. Mix between yours/ electron blue pearl(99-00 si blue) Id really like.
Im down between atlantic city and cape may, but I think its worth the hour and half drive up there, by the looks of your car. do u have any engine pics?

Back