1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

92 Integra LS

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by TOYATSUNURA, Feb 1, 2010.

1. TOYATSUNURA

TOYATSUNURA New Member

I recently bought a stock 92 Integra LS, with a 1.8 L B18A1. Runs great, body is perfect along with interior and everything else. Has faded paint, but straight as an arrow. 121,XXX miles.. I'm used to working on my T-Type Regal and 79 280ZX. What are some tasteful and cool mods anyone who is experienced with Hondas/Acuras would recommend? I'd love to hear some ideas. Has a single, cracked headlight, that's it!

Shooot me some ideas!

2. FLounder

FLounder power hungry VIP

1 piece JDM headlights... the real OEM ones from japan, not the gay ebay halo lights. that would be the first thing i would do to a DA integra. other than that suspension is always good, something nice to lower the stance and tighten up handling. some other quick easy mods are of course an air intake, and a header and exhaust. just dont expect huge performance gains.

what are you wanting to do with the car? power goals? or just aesthetic upgrades?

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted