92 integra seat belt help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

salvadorrivas13

my 92 integra seatbelts dont slide wen i open and close the doors any 1 knw wat it might be thnk U

Not sure how much I can help but I put 90 teg seats in my 90 civ 4dr and was/am having trouble with the warning chime/light and decided (SINCE NO ONE KNEW OR ADDED ANYTHING) to just take out the control box from under my console.

I had to contact a friend at Honda and he pulled it up where it was. You may have the same type of box/location but I am not certain on this .
Is it only on one side or both? Like Benson said, check fuse first and then in the "B" pillar under the plastic cover should be the motor/track for it.

I'm in the midst of putting carpet in today and can shoot ya some pics if you don't mind PM'ing me your email. Mine looks like a pain to remove (the motor), so I disabled it in the 'run' position, so when I drive I just attach it to the latch at the window. Same safety, just no movement.
E

I had the same problem with my 91 integra, except mine would slide up and down when i was driving too.. since seatblets are a safety feature, they are under warranty, even on a 18-yr-old car. just take it to an acura dealership and they will fix it for free :)

:concur:

honda warranties seatbelts for life

bring it in and get it fixed

Back