1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

92 integra seat belt help

Discussion in 'Body / Exterior / Interior / Cosmetics' started by salvadorrivas13, Jul 14, 2009.

1. salvadorrivas13

salvadorrivas13 New Member

my 92 integra seatbelts dont slide wen i open and close the doors any 1 knw wat it might be thnk U

2. myef90

myef90 New Member

could be the lil slidey thing in the door is busted maybe lol......

3. benson1121

benson1121 New Member

4. 78civic

78civic Junior Member

Not sure how much I can help but I put 90 teg seats in my 90 civ 4dr and was/am having trouble with the warning chime/light and decided (SINCE NO ONE KNEW OR ADDED ANYTHING) to just take out the control box from under my console.

I had to contact a friend at Honda and he pulled it up where it was. You may have the same type of box/location but I am not certain on this .
    Is it only on one side or both? Like Benson said, check fuse first and then in the "B" pillar under the plastic cover should be the motor/track for it.

I'm in the midst of putting carpet in today and can shoot ya some pics if you don't mind PM'ing me your email. Mine looks like a pain to remove (the motor), so I disabled it in the 'run' position, so when I drive I just attach it to the latch at the window. Same safety, just no movement.
    E

5. quickieinajiffy

quickieinajiffy New Member

I had the same problem with my 91 integra, except mine would slide up and down when i was driving too.. since seatblets are a safety feature, they are under warranty, even on a 18-yr-old car. just take it to an acura dealership and they will fix it for free :)

6. E_SolSi

E_SolSi Member of the 20 nut club Moderator VIP

:concur:

honda warranties seatbelts for life

bring it in and get it fixed

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted