1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

92 JDM GSR Hatch

Discussion in 'Vehicles: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by Slammed90Lude, Sep 13, 2004.

1. Slammed90Lude

Slammed90Lude Senior Member

2. nismogod

nismogod Senior Member

i bid on it, but i was outbid.

3. Slammed90Lude

you were outbid at a dollar?

and no honestly, i've never beat it, i've never even chirped a gear in it and i'm not messing around- I barely finished breaking the clutch in before i left for school-

4. 92civicb18b1

92civicb18b1 The Trisexual

You should sell me the instr. cluster and put my CX one in. Dude, do you still have the old engine, I might want it.

5. totalburnout

totalburnout Well-Known Member VIP

Damn, too bad it needs a lot of body work. I'm 45 mins from Milford, and go through it everytime I go to my girlfriend's house.

6. Slammed90Lude

yeah? well honestly, if you're shooting through town, you should just stop up and take a look- can't hurt, especially if you're already on your way through- plus it's always nice to meet another hondaswapper from the area :)

7. totalburnout

totalburnout Well-Known Member VIP

I PM'd you back, but if you're around and still have the car around Oct 16, thats when I'm meeting my girlfriend up here house to go pumpkin picking. :p I *was* heading up that direction a lot over the summer, but during the year my girlfriend goes to PSU, University Park out in State College, PA. So I just hit up 80 west all the way out there.

If you want to PM me a price of what you want for the car, and perhaps show me detailed pictures of the damage I may be interested if it has no rust, and no real damage to anything on the quarter panels. That seems stupid, but being unibody (atleast my sol is a unibody, so i believe the hatch is as well) its a bitch to cut and weld panels, not to mention expensive.

8. Slammed90Lude

hehe, the driver's side quarter panel is bunk- the rest is good, a little rust and a few dents, but nothing a professional couldn't fix for little money-

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted