92 Ls motor into a 91 Civic HB

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Leke427

I am having trouble swaping my 92 Ls into my 91 HB i put the motor in and everything but i only got 2 injectors working i got the adapter for the ECU and i have a fuel injector resistor from a 91 civic HB Si but i still only have 2 injectors working all the wiring is done how do i get it to start damn it. I know that the 91 HB is a dual port basicly i am trying to put it as a multi port but how help me someone please!!!!!!

P.S. my resistor doesn't have the brown wire because someone told it should or something like that

Quoted post[/post]]
I am having trouble swaping my 92 Ls into my 91 HB i put the motor in and everything but i only got 2 injectors working i got the adapter for the ECU and i have a fuel injector resistor from a 91 civic HB Si but i still only have 2 injectors working all the wiring is done how do i get it to start damn it. I know that the 91 HB is a dual port basicly i am trying to put it as a multi port but how help me someone please!!!!!!

P.S. my resistor doesn't have the brown wire because someone told it should or something like that
If you actually pulled the motor out of a 92 teg then it is obd-1. Your car is obd-0. You need to convert to obd-0 buy getting some obd-0 injectors and distributor from a 90-91 integra. You will need the ecu as well. The ecu's you can use are the pm6, pg7, and the obd-0 pr4. The pr4 will run the motor the best seeing as how it was intended for that motor. Just staying with your obd is easier especially when your just starting out.
as far as wiring goes, read here...

http://effinmotorworks.com/Effin_MPFI_swap.htm

Back