92 ls turbo hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

adesone

car can come with either this current turbo setup or a 180whp allmotor gsr build. my friend wanted to trade me for my turbo motor/setup for his allmotor setup so thats an option but ill be FIRM on my price if i do that. i will only do it after a downpayment is made to hold the car then ill do the swap. that being said:

complete respray (engine bay, jams ect..) ford mineral grey metallic. paint job was pretty $$$$ . all new seals oem honda when repainted.
no RUST AT ALL
one small scratch/nick in the rear bumper is all otherwise paint is MINT
real VISON amber corners
WW skirts
skunk2 camber kit
hood is currently flat black cause i couldnt afford to get it painted as well
yellow h4 headlights
extended wheel studs
gorilla open ended lugs
stock shocks with intrax springs
gsr disc conversion in the rear also has gsrs up front too
goodrich braided stainless brake lines
40/40 prop valve
braided clutch line
just got aligned

inside----------
del sol seats black with grey stripe
mint black gsr rears
autometer phantom boost guage
black carpet in really good shape
3 el glow guages not hooked up but are in the car with a custom panel where the cd player was
integra gsr shift knob
old school autometer tach(all black with black face)
motor:
b18b 100 ishk on the clock internally stock. runs good
clutch specialties 6puck unsprung clutch/ new low miles
energy mount inserts
b20 v/c
rc 550 injectors
turbosmart 38mm gate
greddy type s bov
huge fmic
2.5 in ic piping
garrett t3/to4b turbo rebuilt not too long ago
homemade turbo mani. better than a log
3in d/p
never dynoed but im thinking its making about 240 to the wheels give or take.
3in stainless exhuast with a titanium n1 canister
p28ecu tuned on uberdata on 10lbs any questions call me. need to sell ASAP

724 417 5095

car needs basically nothing. it will need a new rear drivers side rotor and rear pads. also the return line leaks a little so when it gets hot it smokes from the oil residue burning off but it might just need tightened up i havent looked at it since i have been away at school. other than that the car needs nothing. need to sell asap so ill work on the price a little.

my image uploading thing is being stupid so here is a link to the pics i got more if you need them and ill try to get some uploaded tomorrow: 92 ls turbo civic
hatchback

newpicsandshit066om2.jpg

Last edited:
eh not looking for a trade really maybe if you did it this week coming up i would consider it cause all im gonna do is sell your car because i need $ not another car really. id have to see pics and depends on where your at

id really like caash. i looked at your car i really would rather have cash for mine. my cars paint is mint besides the flat black hood and id have to get your car inspected/emissions for PA if i got it before i could sell it so its just not worth all that. if you wanna buy mine outright ill work with you on the price a little after yours sells

id rather just sell mine i need cash. ill work with you on the price if you wanna do that after you sell yours. i just dont wanna get your car and have to get emissions/inspection done on it so someone in pa would wanna buy it i dont have time or loot for all that. lmk if you want my car after yours sells

i added a pic

i cant believe no one wants a minty hatch? :confused: im willing to work on the price

i cant trade i owe the bank money i need to sell my car im sorry or i would keep it. if you sell your integra and want my car let me know.

would you sell the turbo motor?

yes 1100 for the motor swap minus the ecu everything else comes with it

1600 for the kit

ill sell the whole motor with the turbo kit as a package for 2600 though if your intrested i can do that that would come with a tuned ecu as well

Back