92 prelude hubs on to 94 accord

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

3D HONDA

Okay folks here goes am facing a bit of a dilema am wanting to put my prelude brakes on to my accord and i know this can be done as i have already checked problem being is i have the problem of having to press the bearings out of my accords hub to put the bigger brake disks on but hoping to save money i have a 2.2 vtec prelude im braking at the moment well she goes to the scrappies this week and thought why not change the hubs for that of the preludes to make it alot more easier than pressing bearings in every now and then so i ca just bolt the discs on instead of this carry on all the time the accord i have is a 4 stud offset and has the same stud pattern as my prelude is this possible as i am looking to do it tomorrow be4 the scrappies come that is ?

If the bolt pattern is the same, then you should be able to pound out the hub by loosening the bolt some. Leave the bolts partially screwed in, and pound on the ends of the bolts to get it moving.

Swapping discs is seperate, but the hubs need to come out to swap the discs, at least in the front.

Back