'92 Prelude seats in EK?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

N810

My friend is going to sell his '92 Prelude to the junkyard soon (it was in an accident on the freeway, too much body damage to fix but engine still runs). The seats are in good condition, but would the fact that the car's been in an accident affect the quality of the seats? I was thinking of putting the seats in my EK hatch. Would this be a good idea? And, would I run into any problems along the way? Also, should I trade seats or buy them for a good price and keep the stock seats just in case (maybe for some odd reason I'll have to put them back in later on)? Thanks in advance. Have a nice day =D

Originally posted by N810@Aug 26 2004, 12:57 PM
in my EK hatch.
[post=382169]Quoted post[/post]​

EK's are JDM, EJ's are USDM

When my friend worked a U-Fix-IT honda, he payed 200 his price. For a consumer, you're looking at probaly 300-400 or so. I wouldn't pay a dollar over 300 if they're in MINT condition.

I love the prelude seats though. THey really hug you.

92 prelude seats in a civic are hella tight....dammit i miss my fo-do...

one of the rear mounting points doesnt line up with anything (the outside one, i believe)...it mounts on top of the bump than on the side (you'll see what im talking about hwen you look at it)...just drill that bitch.

Thanks for all the feedback guys, too bad my friend already sold the Prelude to the junk yard. But, I appreciate everything though. Maybe a deal will come up in the future.

Back