92 Prelude seats

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

starboy869

Hi,

On my trip to a local junkyard I came across a set of 92 Preludes seat in excellent shape for $100Cdn...

I left them behind for now.. Question. Could I swap these into my 90 HB Civic w/o risking and safety stuff.

I know I might have to drill new mounting holes/bolts. Could I install these seats w/o heavy mod's.?

Yeah, my buddy has a set for sale right now, he had them in his 88 civic for a long time and he liked them. All he had to do was drill a couple holes with new bults.

Yeah, it wouldn't be too hard to mount them, I am going to maybe buy his set of 93 seats in my car if I can get them under 100 bucks.

Hey i have the same problem. I need a set of stock CRX seats for my 89 HF. The dude that sold me the car had put Toyota seats in it cuz he said the crx ones had a rip. so basically they dont bolt in. i have three bolts in the driver side and only the front two bolts on the passenger. I want some del sol seats, but when i tried to fit the ones from my girlfriends Sol in my car they didn't quite fit. Anyone know some seats that'll fit, if not does anyone have stock CRX seats they would sell. Email me at senate_9427@hotmail.com. I live in San Diego and i would be willing to pick them up if they are within a few hours.

Back