92 si gsr $3500

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dok

ok guys this is dancomers old car so if you want to see pics look for his for sale the car has drop zone coilovers tokic shocks tenzor r cat back cross drilled rotors teg seats cold air intake header and some more shit i am in chicago so let me know will trade for a 96+hb stick stock is cool

needs a little work on the pass 1/4 panel but a gsr in si for 3500 lets say you put in 500 in bodywork you have a bad ass hb for 4000

bumb....
this is a deal and a half i would buy it but dont got the cash
great project car already has a gsr

bluenutz5 has seen the car any it has alot extras now a days you can't even get a bone stock hb in ok conditions for less then 2k so 3500 is a deal i just want a 96 hb so bad

hey.. can you send me some pics.. i have a 2000 hatch i would be intrested intradeing if you can add cash?? let me know.. thanks..

hey i am the previous owner of the car and it is a bad f'n machine....i did the swap on it and this thing pulls...it is at my house and i live in gurnee, IL give me a call at 847-856-1293 or pm me your number and i can tell you everything about it...and i mean everything...i would prefer if you pm'ed me your number and we can talk about it...you can even email me at dancomer18@hotmail.com

i also h ave more parts for this thing and would be willing to give them with the car or sell them separate....

i also have a b16a2 for sale for 2200 so let me know if you would be interested in that as well.....it is a full swap minus wiring, ecu

swap has approxamately 38K miles on it

bump this car needs to go fast i need it out of my driveway

Originally posted by dok@Nov 6 2004, 08:45 PM
needs a little work on the pass 1/4 panel but a gsr in si for 3500 lets say you put in 500 in bodywork you have a bad ass hb for 4000
[post=413184]Quoted post[/post]​

interested
can i get some pics?
my email is quicksilvia@gmail.com
aim: qu1cksilv1a
how many miles on chassis? how much on motor? what color is it?

there is about 180K on the chassis, 60 on the motor and it is black but use to be red...i will get pics as soon as i can

come on guys this is a good deal some one out there has to want it i want a 96 hb

Originally posted by dok@Dec 1 2004, 03:37 PM
come on guys this is a good deal some one out there has to want it i want a 96 hb
[post=424587]Quoted post[/post]​

good deal considering gsr swap is 3000 but i got a 95 dx with b16a turbo in mn for 3500 im looking @ tho im thinking it might have issues

Back