92b16vx on the autobahn

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Apr 20 2004, 03:10 PM
I know where you're talking about, but Yucca Mountian is the name of the place i am talking about, we were going to take the street sign we loved it so much. They put the "gate" across a few years ago to try to help stifle traffic some. You can't drive to where I am talking about though, that one road that goes down into the ravine is the only way in. Unless things have changed that much in the last six or seven years.

Oh, ok. I don't know about that road. I'll have to check it out sometime. :)

Originally posted by Calesta+Apr 21 2004, 02:04 AM-->
@Apr 20 2004, 03:10 PM
I know where you're talking about, but Yucca Mountian is the name of the place i am talking about, we were going to take the street sign we loved it so much. They put the "gate" across a few years ago to try to help stifle traffic some. You can't drive to where I am talking about though, that one road that goes down into the ravine is the only way in. Unless things have changed that much in the last six or seven years.

Oh, ok. I don't know about that road. I'll have to check it out sometime. :)

I tried to find it on MapQuest, but they suck :(

that was sweet. i been thinkin about strapping a camera to my rear seat and doing that same thing....the only time I can run that fast though is at night.

92...where's your car redline at? that thing looks like it's winding out to 9000 rpm.

nice video, quality was very nice. Shit I'd be a little nervous pulling on to that shit with everyone going as fast as you want. Especially behind that 18 wheeler.

Originally posted by Incredib1e@Apr 21 2004, 10:54 AM
nice video, quality was very nice. Shit I'd be a little nervous pulling on to that shit with everyone going as fast as you want. Especially behind that 18 wheeler.

Just drive under the 18 wheeler Gay and Curious style. :lmao:

Sweet video... When I heard your video I thought, "hmmmmm... that sounds like my car" :eek:

I was later to work than usual the other day and was hauling as much ass as possible in my Z6 EG HB... At ~5000 RPM I was doing 110ish... I eventually got scared (popo) and slowed down...

Anyway, I figured a DOHC would run at a lower RPM at that speed. According to Mista Bone's calculator, at 6K (conceivably) I'd be at 130... are my numbers wrong?

Back