92hb b16 for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dok

its a 92 hb b16a gsr tranny and ecu all done 2 months ago by garge kwai a very well know shop I have about $3700 spent in it with in two months have all the papers to show it and its gat a new stage 3 cluth cold air intake dc headers custum cat back interga seats I am asking only $4500 obo also have a set of 15 rotos for sale $450

Originally posted by dok@Jul 10 2003, 11:30 PM
its a 92 hb b16a gsr tranny and ecu all done 2 months ago by garge kwai a very well know shop I have about $3700 spent in it with in two months have all the papers to show it and its gat a new stage 3 cluth cold air intake dc headers custum cat back interga seats I am asking only $4500 obo also have a set of 15 rotos for sale $450

i want the hatch how can i contact u \?

Originally posted by h22acivic@Aug 14 2003, 11:47 PM
oh oh im intrested I emailed you about it, Im in Palatine so I'm close by
KYLE

dude sorry about the wait but I was out of town I work in elk grove village on saturdays and sunday so if you want we can meet some were over there or out here if your in palitine you know about garage kwai they did all the work hit me a email or just post

I'm very interested. You should post pics of the car. I'm in Oregon by the way, would you drive all the way out there?

Let me know. Thanks. :spin:

hey man, its me again, u gotta contact me, ill get it from u asap, no bs here, later

I'll trade you my 99 CBR 600 F4, 7000 miles, yellow with black graphics, two brothers carbon fiber pipe, custom seat cover, custom wind screen, fun as hell, its in perfect shape, email at blutegra1992@hotmail.com or call me at 3135503342 if interested, thanks later

Back