93 0ctane in bayarea?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nivea

Hey guys, does anyone know if 93 octane is availble the san francisco bay area?

where are those select 76 stations????

also if i put 100 octane in my car will i feel a difference??? will there even be a difference?

There's a 76 station w/ 100 octane in San Jose off of Almaden expressway. I fill up my WRX with it on occassion. And there is a difference however slight it may be.

~joe

i know of one 76 in san jose, its near DNR performance, i forget the name of that main road, anyway, its on the other side of the freeway to DNR, actually, if you call them they can tell you where its at :)

If you're talking about the DNR I'm thinking, I don't think it's in San Jose. I think you're talking about Hayward, right?

~joe

Originally posted by joe654891@Jun 27 2003, 08:59 AM
If you're talking about the DNR I'm thinking, I don't think it's in San Jose. I think you're talking about Hayward, right?

~joe

my bad, i meant DynoSpot Racing in San Jose, got the names mixed up.

I am not sure if you will feel a actual difference on the ass dyno but it does help smooth things out, I have used 100 at the track and the shit can get pricey. I was paying like 5 bucks a gallon, but you only need to add 1-2 anways since the added weight will more likely slow you down than increase your motor's effectiveness.

Milan

Or you can just add straight Xylene or Toluene from Home Depot. There is a much noticable difference if you mix one of these in. But be careful, these chemicals are harmful to your engine if you don't know how to mix it right...

~joe

In Sacramento we get the racing fuel at 100 or 102 octane from the raceway for a whopping $5 for 2 gals or something like that... if you guys have a track down there ya might look into it... Helps at the track a lil bit... dunno bout daily drivin with it tho...

let us know a little more about these home depot combustable liquids bro????????

Milan

Back