93 ACURA VIGOR 2.5 I5 INTO A 90 CIV

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tapenoon

I am working on a drag project and i have a 1990 Civ DX hatch and its stripped and ready for a motor. I know this swap is very rare and very difficult but im going 2 spend much time it becuase its not a daily driver im going 2 fabricate my own mounts etc. If anyone has any tips or facts on this swap plz help. I got the motor from the bone yard and resealed it and put in JE pistons and its a new running motor but it has 2 b mounts longitudally so it will b quite difficult. It was dynoed in at 169 whp and 160 ft/lbs torque. PLZ PLZ HELP

If you asking for help already I would seriously rethink this project or provide us with some more specific questions. I would suggest selling the 2.5 and buy a B18. Or ship it to http://www.midwesthybrid.com and let them fabricate everything.

Please refer to our FAQ. There is no need to post your topic more than once.

This topic has been closed by a moderator. Please continue your question in the other thread that you started.

Thanks, Moderating Team

:locked:

This topic has been closed :locked:

Why? It is in the wrong place. Please post your topic in the right forums. Hybrid is not for suspension or interior posts. EG is not for EF questions, and so forth.

If you have any questions, please PM the moderator who closed this topic.

-The moderating Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back