93 b16a2 hatch F/S or F/T !!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ummyehh

Name : Clay
Means Of Contact: PM, here, 704 477 9909

Year: 93
Make: Honda
Model: Civic CX
Price: $3500(firm) or trade for a clean eg 4door

Motor: B16a2
Tranny: GSR
Ecu: P28 chipped on chrome
Wheels/Tires: Fat 5's black w/ red lip (195/50/15 tires)

Interior: Stock blue interior but rear plastic,door panels,and center console are black

Mods: Type-r intake manifold, type-r fuel rail, type-r injectors, type-r throttle body, b&m fuel pressure regulator

The Good: pulls strong, new 99 si radiator, new 99 si axles, new brakes, new fuel filter

The Bad: Needs an exhaust, needs an o2 sensor, and lowered(lol) and some minor dings, typical honda rust (not bad just surface), and hood is decent could use a new one.

Reason im selling or trading: Moving and i need the money to move or a clean 4door eg

5.jpg

13.jpg

12.jpg

10.jpg

18.jpg

17.jpg

16.jpg

15.jpg

14.jpg

I swear, I love EG hatches and it's even in my favorite color...white. Had you said you were interested in trading for a newer hatch, I would have offered you my white EK hatch. I just want an EG hatch bad. haha Best of luck to you my friend.

I swear, I love EG hatches and it's even in my favorite color...white. Had you said you were interested in trading for a newer hatch, I would have offered you my white EK hatch. I just want an EG hatch bad. haha Best of luck to you my friend.

thanks man
hey you never know shoot me some pics of your ek hatch either here or my email. importtuner_b18@yahoo.com

thanks man
hey you never know shoot me some pics of your ek hatch either here or my email. importtuner_b18@yahoo.com

You're in North Carolina though and I'm in Florida. haha Otherwise, I'm sure that we could have talked. I take it you have no a/c or power steering? The car is the same as yours, same color, except without most of the dings and no rust. It has one on the passenger side molding and that's really it as far as I can remember. The headliner needs to be replaced, but we all know how much that affects performance. haha My mechanic has it right now. It's getting converted to manual. I just got the shift linkage, master and slave cylinders today, so it is only a matter of time before I get it back. My e-mail address is Luis998@sprint.blackberry.net. I don't know how you live without a/c or even power steering. I would DIE without a/c here. Power steering for me is a must as well, unless I were building a track car. Oh, yours looks naked without the front Honda symbol. haha Catch you later man.

Last edited:
Back