93 bmw

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

adonis

i just a got a 93 bmw 325ti dirt cheap not working. my question is anybodie know what the hell is up with these funnie shaped nuts and bolts are there not metric or sae some bodie told me the euro's have there own system :confused:

atx

they are some special shit only used on BMWs and aircraft... have fun

I thought about getting that car but then i said to myself, i'll never be able to fix stuff if it breaks. Now honda, shiiiiit, give me a 12mm and i'll fix anything.

i'm still trying to figure out what a 325ti is.

there were 318ti's and 325i's, but no 325ti's to my knowledge

i think honda uses about 3-4 different sizes... you cuold take apart a whole civic with just 2 or 3 tools

i've found out that its a hex type screw driver. once u get past the dawm valve cover and plastic crap. i think that half the top end is mostly plastic. the intake manifold is all plastic. its a inline six and looks like the whole motor is rolled 45deg on the left. looks like an s2000 engine,almost but crazzier. there a lot german writing on everything any way ill never be abile to put the plastic shit back together ,i broke most of it just trying to get it of
atx

RIP Bimmer.

Go to auto zone and buy the tools. They carry most of them.

Back