93 civic auto to manual...help PLEASE!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

D1nonly3

SOHC POWAHHH!!!
Iigh, first off im pretty new to this website and this will be my first "major" project to my car. I'm planning on taking my old engine out of my 93 civic and at the same time converting my car to manual. The engine that I'm putting in is going to be a d16z6 and its coming with the transmission and ecu. I know that this is not what I need to complete this swap, so I was wondering if somebody could give me a list or just some advice on what to do. This is not a "beefed up swap" by no means or anything but its more of a learning experience for me. All help is greatly appreciated and I thank you in advance for your help.

Oh man I know. I always hesitate to ask any question here. I'll research for a few days before I post questions just to make sure I can't find the answer myself.

Alright, let me think... You need the manual tranny and ECU, which you already have. You need a different tranny mount, (I know Placeracing makes one). The mount that is welded to the car is different than the one that came in manual trans cars. You need the clutch line, a clutch reservior, pedal assembly, shift linkage. I don't remember if you have to cut your hole where your gear selector is, but double check that. I'm probably forgetting something, cuzz I did this back in like 2002... Hope this helps a little bit though.

or go with a stainless steel complete hydro line like i did.

Don't do that. You get flamed pretty hard for posting without reading...

reading is not your strong suit but apparently typing with the First Letter Of Every Word Capitalized Is...man that took forever, why do people do that!!!

Back