93 civic coupe fresh paint

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BlueDemon

Have a rolling chassis, will be hopefully throwing a new motor in the next couple of months. Haven't decided what motor yet but here is the wreck I found in the field and what she looks like now.

And with last coat of clear on...

Nice transformation! Have any plans for it besides the engine swap and paint?

Welcome to HondaSwap :thumbsup:

Nice! keep us posted and let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks I will! Thats why I came here after all haha. Bodywork I can do, throwing a motor in I have never done

Thanks I will! Thats why I came here after all haha. Bodywork I can do, throwing a motor in I have never done

With the proper tools it is a pretty simple process. Most tools you need can be rented from a local auto parts store.

I'm assuming you have a garage since you painted it?

I did that back when I was in school but I have a tricked out two car garage with most of the tools i will need, just dont have a cherry picker

I did that back when I was in school but I have a tricked out two car garage with most of the tools i will need, just dont have a cherry picker

You should be able yo rent one somewhere. I can't remember if auto zone had one for rent or not. You could always find a used one on craigslist for cheap too

Back