93 civic d16z6 swap please help desperate

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jonnycivic613

need vacuum hose diagram and vtec silanoid wiring diagram please lots of money invested need to get finished

listen bud sorry for posting in the wrong erea the vtec wiring diagrams i fonund are crap there most be a better one and i cant find a vacuum hose diagram i asked for help not for someone to be a jackass i thought that was what this site is for you most be american figures

And where are you from, Mr. I'madumbassfromsomefagasscountryandthinkamericablowswhenmycountryreallydoes?

You gotta help yourself like us smart Americans do :).

Lol jonny Don't bash people. It will just get yah in shit. Some people can be assholes around here we gotta deal with it :p
Blanco is a respected member around here and i'm sure he was just in a bad mood. Around here alot of people post useless posts of questions that are solved faster by search then typing it out and waiting for a response. I posted in your other thread if your in Ottawa like the area code in your name then I can stop by and give you a hand. Let me know :)

Ic3

Back