93 civic DX b16a2 swap ECU ???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dino93

Ihave my engine in the car and I need some advice on which ECU is best for my 93 civic DX b16a2 swap. I have a Jdm P72 and a P28. Do I need one out of an automatic since I'm running an automatic. The p72 is out of an auto and the p28 is out of a 5 speed. I want to roll out for the spring so I need some advice. Thanks for the help.

your best ecu for your car would be an auto P30 I believe. The P28 is for a EX. which two things are wrong, its manual(doesn't affect it that much) but that it won't rev to 8,200. only 7'000. the p72 is for a gsr. they have secondarys, your b16 doesn't. don't run that. Its been a while since I have worked with my ecu. so I think i have the codes straight still.

Darin

Thanks for the post. Anyone know wher to get a good p30 ECU? I' m getting rid of the p72 and the p28 if anyone needs them just contact me.

Thanks, Dean

You could try one of hte online places that sells motors, they probably have a couple extra atuo ECUs sitting around. OR, you could get an auto P28 and have it chipped for you motor.

Back