93 Civic DX & B20 Swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I wouldnt lower that car.. I think it looks nice.. Besides you could almost get away with the sleeper look.

I have sportlines in my EJ, honestly... i think its too low. They lower almost 2 inches and i scrape in a lot of places. Gc's plus tokico illuminas = A+ in my book.

Definatly lower it.

Who cares about being a sleeper anymore unless your putting down 500hp to the wheels and look completely stock. THATS sleeper.

Yeah, Sportlines do dump it quite a bit. But you can get Egay cheapo coilover collars and use it to adjust the spring height and preload.

I thank I will be happy with the Sportlines though. I have a set of them on my 98 Integra and I like how it looks and rides.

i need ur help please

Thanks! This is my second Civic that I have had with a B20 swap. The first one was a 92 VX and I just basically through it together. Ran very good but I was always replacing motor mounts. So long story short, it was wreck and I then bought this stock 93 DX. I told myself that if I was going to do another swap with this one then I am going to do it right this time. However, don't think that I spent a lot of money with what I have done here. Be honest with you, I bought most of everything you see from Ebay. It took sometime to find some good deals but I believe it was well worth it.

im doin a 96 b20b swap into a 95 civic can i use the stock wiring harness ? and second can u just tell me what i need to complete this swap i have axles complete motor w/ tranny ecu i have everything to make it run its still in my car i wrecked in the rear so i need to swap motor in my new civic i get it was in a 89 civic wagovan and i want a 95- 2000 civic eg's or the si not sure yet but no wiring harness i cut it out it had splices in almost every wire cuz of a viper alarm system stupid huh? i couldnt reuse it just need sum tips please thanx

Back