93 Civic DX brakelights out

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MMorrisey7

Im pretty sure they were working one day, then i recently put in a radio and the guy said he had to switch a wire that would keep the radios memory or else it would erase every time i turned off the ignition. I have a switch in the car because someone tried to steal it at one point and messed up the ignition. So i start my car with this switch thats wired outside of the colomn. Anyway, after this guy at the place put in my radio somebody told me about my brake lights. So I have been looking for the right fuse to check that first. I cant find any diagrams with a fuse that says brake lights. I bought the book on the car and its not in there. I also do not have the cover that goes over where the fuses are...anybody got anything?

A factory service manual would have you covered. Definitely sounds like a fuse. You can always start by pulling them one at a time and checking. There aren't that many, so it's not that tough.

well its not a fuse...i checked every one of them and they are all good. could it be from when they put the radio in? he said he had to switch 2 wires because one that was supposed to be hot all the time wasnt or something like that...

Back