93 Civic EX 5spd parts car + other civic stuff

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

esi42

Hi,

I have a 1993 Honda Civic Ex for sale. ~78000 mi no ecu, no engine, no under hood harness, but includes transmision(grinds 2-3 gear shift) and interior uncut harness with dash cluster that has a tach. My buddy rear ended an S10 and messed up the hood, upper radiator support, fenders, headlights and corners. The lower part of the front end is fine. Passenger door has scrape from towing that extends to rear fender. The rest of the car is in great shape. Interior is decent, he had removed the rear seats to lighter the car, but these can be included.. Pwr moonroof, pwr windows, pwr locks, cruise. Has 13 inch rims on it now. Has larger front brake setup that will fit 92-95 dx lx cx civics. Lower strut bushings still good on all four corners. Car is light plum colored

$600 obo

I am located in Madison, WI I really dont want to ship the car as it doesnt move, so buyer would have to come and pick it up. I need in out so I can finish my swap. If it not gone in a month, its going to the bone yard

I can also include the red H&R race springs mounted on white dropzone performance struts with less than 1000 miles on them. They are on the car now, but will be removed soon.

$200 + shipping

I also have the original stock d16z6 vtec head for the car. We pulled it at 68,000 miles to swap on a race head. Head is ready to run, just clean it up a bit. Can you say Mini me?

$100 + shipping

d16a6 head from Crx si, unknown mileage, but has been parts washed. Needs valve stem seals, may need valve job

$75 + shipping

Neuspeed race springs 2.5" drop, but more like SLAMMED! Had these on my car for 3 years. Bouncy as hell in town, but cant get any better for cornering, braking, and overall craziness

$50 + shipping

Thanks guys shooting me an email at esi420@hotmail.com if interested. I accept paypal

i am interested in the power windows power locks. how much for both sides. i need all the guts from the inside of the door. also how much are you looking to get for the big brakes in the front?

i am interested in the entire car so let me know...847-456-7553 call me

Back